Product Name: Blight
Fixed LED downlight
Full Aluminium Body
90° beam angle
IP rating: IP54
Input voltage: 240v AC
Separate driver with flex & plug
5 Years replacement warranty
Lumens - 3000k 750lm, 4000k 800lm, 5500k 850lm
Dimensions - W110mm x H41mm
This LED downlight is from Australia's leading lighting wholesaler Havit Lighting, they have met the crazy low margin downlight market but with a difference, Havit has not compromised on the quality. Every supplier nowadays will shave on the cost by using cheap materials like plastic, using low quality LED chips or drivers. Havit Lighting has the best brand reputation in the industry with the highest quality lighting, best before and after-sale service.
This downlight has a full aluminium body instead of plastic, this increases the heat dissipation and runs the downlight at a much lower temperature which means the LED's will not burn out and last much longer. Almost all downlights under the $20 mark will be plastic or have a built-in driver on the back of the fitting, this also increases the heat significantly. Having a separate driver will always last longer than a built-in model.
This downlight has a CRI 90+. 95% of downlights these days will have a CRI of 80 or under. A high CRI as you can see below will portray the colours to their truest form and not dull. Typically downlights with this high CRI will be at least $40 each.
This downlight has the ability to have 3 different colour outputs all by a simple flick of the switch on the back on the downlight. You have Warm White 3000K, Cool White 4000K or Daylight 5500K. This means you can't go wrong with choosing the right downlight. Play around with different temperatures in different settings such as bedrooms a warm colour, bathrooms neutral colour or your garage with bright daylight colour.
Other Features Include
1. Long-life LED - 50,000 Hours with 5 years warranty.
2. Dimmable - Fully dimmable - we recommend the MEDM by DIGINET
this dimmer is the best on the market, don't buy cheap dimmers that result in headaches, buy a dimmer that dims even some non-dimmable products.
3. IC4 rated - This means insulation can be installed straight over the top of the downlight due to its low heat. This saves a lot of time for installation and is much safer.
4. BRIGHT & Power Saving- This downlight is only 10 watts but is brighter than a 50w halogen downlight, this means you can run 5 to 1 of the halogen downlights which saves you a tonne on running costs.
5. Easy Install - Flex and plug included for plug and play install. Plug base needed*
6. IP54 - This rating means you can run in all applications including outdoors and bathrooms.
Product Beam Angles & Spacing
This downlight has a wide beam angle of 90 degrees, having wider beam angles means you can have fewer downlights. We recommend spacing 2 meters apart for living and work areas, for bedrooms look to space around 2.5m.
This downlight is 90mm cut out which is about 80% of downlights most homes will have. The face has an extra 20mm lip so it can suit up to around 105mm cutout. The cable from the downlight to the plug is 1 meter for easy installation in the ceiling. We recommend installing with a plug base rather than hardwire, this will allow you to replace or change at a later date without an electrician.