The Ezifit Thru Roof exhaust units include a high performance low noise centrifugal fan that makes them suitable for long duct runs and a multiple number of points. They produce low noise within the occupied space because the fan is mounted outside the building.
• Easy and simple to install.
• Suits all types of tile or metal roof profiles.
• Roof flashing included (excludes bush re code compliance models).
• Comes with convenient 3-pin plug and lead.
• Suitable for connection to long duct runs.
• Provides high performance with low noise
• Powerful fan allows it to exhaust from a number of points/rooms.
• Galvanised metal finish – easy to paint.
• “Continuous rated” motor fitted with safety thermal protection.
• Powder coating in required colour available as optional extra.
• Fan can be speed controlled by external speed controller.
• 220-240v, single-phase, 50Hz.
• Certificate of Approval number: Q02250.
Galvanised steel construction
Backward-curved centrifugal impellers
Duct support straps included - brackets for 204 model
Roof flashing piece included, specify roof type (tile or metal) at time of order
Type - external rotor, squirrel cage induction motor
Electricity supply - 230V, single-phase, 50/60Hz
Bearings - sealed-for-life, ball
Can be fitted with speed-controller
Internal Thermal Protection:
ECE152 & ECE154 - Manual-reset type
ECE204 - Auto-reset type
Air flow tests to ISO5801:1997
Based on noise tests to BS848:Part 2, 1985
The roof ventilators shall be of the Ezifit Thru Roof series as designed and manufactured by Fantech Pty Ltd.
The backward-curved centrifugal fans shall be direct-driven by continuous rated speed-controllable external rotor motors with thermal protection.
They shall be constructed from galvanised steel, be suitable for tile and metal deck type roofs and include a 3-pin plug and lead.
All data shall be based on tests on a complete assembled unit according to ISO5801:1997 for air flow and BS848:Part 2, 1985 for noise.
- (Metal Deck/Roof)
- (Tile Roof)