Product Type: LED Downlight
Please Note - All Superlux orders will take an additional 3-5 days on top of estimated delivery times.
- Fire rated to 60/60/60 minutes
- Engineered for fire safety and energy efficiency- sets the industry standard for halogen downlight safety
- Thermal cut-off and auto reset function for protection against misuse and overloading.
- 5watt LED bulb comparable to 35watt halogen downlight
- Reflector bulb designed to give uniform light spread with no hot spots or demarcation lines in light beam
- 263 lumens, CRI (RA) 82
- Beam angle 25º degree
- Integral driver for easy installation
- Aluminium die cast face
- Both lamp and downlight have heat sink technology for effective thermal management
- Tiltable to 40º and fully rotatable
- Downlight Classification = CA135
- Japanese manufactured LED
- 5 year transformer warranty
- Acoustic rating: for acoustic STC55 Ceilings space 1.6m minimum. For acoustic (RW) STC57 and 58, space 2.5m minimum.
- Cut 90mmØ hole
- Flange 105mmØ
- 5Watt LED MR16 Lamp Included
- Double Insulated
|Globe Type||LED MR16|
The Lighting Outlet delivers the 90mm LED Downlight 5w White LDLB90-FIRE60 Superlux Lighting Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $11.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.