The Compact 2000 Series is a high quality and robust axial fan range that is suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. It can be speed controlled to better manage energy consumption.
• Robust galvanised steel construction
• Inlet guard is incorporated as standard
• Capable of operating across a wide temperature range
• To make installation easy a flying lead with junction box and 20mm dia flexible conduit is fitted
• Finished in durable polyester epoxy paint
• Can be mounted in any position
Brand Name: Fantech Trade
Product Name: Compact 2000
Application: Wall Mounted
Material: Galvanised Steel
Inlet: Yes, Guard
Finish: Polyester Epoxy Paint
IP Rating: IP55
CPE’ denotes single phase models
Note: Flying lead fitted as standard with Ø20 flexible conduit.
• Electronic Speed Controller (VA5.0 - for single phase only)
• Rear Finger Guards (DG..)
• Backdraft Shutter (WSK..)
Contact your local Fantech branch for more information.
* Amperages shown are a guide only, refer to our Sales Department for accurate figures at time of order.
Δ Maximum ambient is 40°C when being speed controlled.
i Compact 2000 square plate fans can be mounted in any position.
For information on larger models contact your local Fantech branch.
The Lighting Outlet delivers the Compact 2000 Fans Wall Mounted Square Plate Axial 400mm 3 Phase Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $9.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.