The Simx Eco Spot Select incorporates a PIR (Passive Infra Red) motion sensing device which continuously scans a preset operating zone and immediately switches the light on when it detects movement in that area. This product is suitable for sheltered exterior locations. It requires a 230v AC power supply to operate and should be installed by a registered electrician.
• Select your LED colour temperature to suit season or location
• Innovative reflector restricts backlight spill
• Mount to wall or ceiling
• Built for coastal conditions
• 3 year warranty
• IP Rating: IP54
• Safety Wiring: Class II double insulated
• Power Input: 220-240v~50Hz
• LED Colour: WW: 3000k, CW: 4000k, NW: 5000k
• Operation Temperature: -20°C to 40°C
• Detection: 150°
• Detection Range: 10 meters
• Installation: Qualified Electrician Required
• LED Wattage: 2x10w
• Time On Adjustable: Approx. 10 sec - 4 mins
• Dusk to Dawn Control: Yes
• Manual Override: Yes
• Luminous Flux: WW: 1800lm, CW: 2000lm, NW: 2000lm
• Mount: Ceiling or Wall
• Housing: UV- stabilised polycarbonate
• Beam Spread: 95°
• LHT1055- White
The Lighting Outlet delivers the CLEARANCE Simx Ecospot CCT PIR Sensor LED Spotlight 2x10w in White Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $9.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.