The product was as advertised and at this stage works well
Product Type: Ceiling Fan
This fan is a simple, ultra slim profile, and elegant ceiling fan which basically has a high output oyster light built onto it. If you want a bright light with your fan then this is the fan for you. Made from a full die cast aluminium housing, the simplicity of the fan does not sacrifice its performance or reliability. The fan comes in simplistic White finish, modern Brushed Aluminium, or Matt Black finish, with dimmable super slim LED light.
- Full 3 year In Home warranty
- Anti rust die cast aluminium body
- 28w 3000k 1845 lumen, 5000k 2050 lumen, dimmable SMD LED
- 28w dimmable LED light has 50,000 hour lifetime
- 3 speed wall control with light switch
- Fully reversible for summer & winter
- Powerful and efficient 69W motor
- Electronically factory balanced blades
- Sealed solid plywood blades
- Remote control adaptable (dimmable w/ Martec MPLCD)
- 1300mm (52") blade diameter
- Hangsure angle canopy
- 12.5° blade pitch
- Dimmable when using a Martec dimmer MTD300VA-MPLCD remote)
Not what you're after? Check out our full range of ceiling fans.
Need help choosing a fan? Read our ceiling fans buyers guide.
|Product Type||Ceiling Fans|
|Colour Temperature||3000k, 5000k|
|Number of Blades||4|
The Lighting Outlet delivers the LED 52" Low Profile Ceiling Fan With Light in White Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $11.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.