• Application - Residential use
- Interior and Exterior use
• Application - Residential & Commercial use
• Use - Interior and Exterior use
• Warranty - 5 year
• L70 - 30,000 hours
• Switching Capacity - 30,000
• IP Rating - IP54
• Operating Temp - -20°C to 50°C
• Voltage - 230v
• Driver - built in
• Double Insulated - Yes
• Lamp Type – Integrated LED
• Wattage - 24w
• Lumens - 2000lm, 2050lm
• Colour Temperature - 3000k, 4000k
• CRI - >80
• Beam Angle - 120°
• UGR Rating - <19
• Dimmable - Yes
• Type - LED Ceiling Button
• Material - UV resistant Polycarbonate body & diffuser
• Colour - White
• Shape - Square
• Mounting - Surface mounted
• IK Rating - IK08
• Dimensions - 330 x 330 x 48mmHeight
• Base - 278 x 278mm
• Great for use in Lounges, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Hallways, Garages, Offices, Laundry, Toilets as well as outdoor applications such as under soffits and entrance ways.
• Cost-effective lighting solution, especially for coastal installations where corrosive elements affect other materials.
|Product Type||Oyster Light|
|Colour Temperature||3000k, 4000k|
The Lighting Outlet delivers the LED YYS 24W Ceiling Button in White Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $11.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.