Description:This device can be used in conjunction with a dimmer to display the current dimmed level via a circular array of 16 LED’s. It fits into a standard Australian wall plate aperture and is compatible with all LEDsmart+™ dimmers and the Sitara™ Bluetooth Dimmer. It can be customised to display the current dimmed level with a choice of white, blue, green or orange indicators.Features:
• Works in conjunction with 2-wire dimmers and some 3-wire dimmers, with optimal performance with Diginet dimmers.
• 2-wire device – connects to Active and Load only, no Neutral connection required.
• Includes alternative light pipes to change the LED indicator display colour from white to orange, green or blue.
• Plain white front face or alternative front face with light globe icon.
• Connects in parallel with a dimmer.
• Compatible with Diginet MultiMate enabled products, such as LEDsmart+ dimmers and Sitara Bluetooth Dimmers.
• Soft transition between adjacent indicator LED’s.
• Fits standard Australian wall plate apertures.Specification:
|Line Voltage / Frequency
||Independent of maximum dimmer load
|Off-state leakage Current
||3mA (non-separately switched dimmer application only)
|Off-state Power Consumption
||100mW (non-separately switched dimmer application only)
|Dimmer working conduction angle display limits
||Between 1ms and 8ms
|Display resolution step size
||Approximately 0.5ms per LED
|Maximum Ambient Temperature
||10% - 95% RH, non-condensing
||2-wire dimmers and 3-wire dimmers with a maximum conduction angle of 8ms (Leading Edge, Trailing Edge and Universal Dimmers)
|Number of LED’s
||Off – no LED lit
LED#1 lit – minimum level
LED#8 lit – 50% level
LED#16 lit – maximum level
(Note: The display resolution has been designed for best compatibility with the range of Diginet phase-adaptive dimmers)
||L: 22mm W: 24mm H: 42mm