Product Type: Ceiling Fan
The Martec Precision 316 stainless steel ceiling fan is made entirely from marine grade stainless steel, making it able to withstand harsh environments, such as high chloride (salt) air, which is typically found near the ocean.
- Full 3 year In Home warranty
- Fast fix blade attachment system
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel, perfect for salt water environments
- Light adaptable (PLKSS)
- Huge 23 degree blade pitch
- Number Of Blades: 4
- Voltage Input: 240v
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- 3 speed wall controller with light switch
- Remote control adaptable
- Fully reversible for summer & winter
- Available in 1200mm (48"), 1300mm (52"), or 1400mm (56") blade diameter
- 316 stainless steel prevents overall corrosion better than 304 stainless steel, offering higher resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride (salt) environments (Tea staining may still occur).
Looking for something else? Check out our range of ceiling fans online.
Need help choosing a fan? Read our ceiling fans buyers guide.
|Product Type||Ceiling Fans|
|Colour||316 Stainless Steel|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
The Lighting Outlet delivers the 52" Precision AC Ceiling Fan in Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $11.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.