The Gamma Series of centrifugal roof units has been designed for use in commercial ducted exhaust applications. These compact and low profile units are fitted with birdmesh to prevent the entry of birds and vermin into the ducting or building.
• Robust, lightweight construction
• Cowls are U.V. stablised
• Compact, low profile design
• Can be used in ducted systems
• Can be mounted at angles up to 30°
• Single phase, 240V only
• Brand Name: Fantech Trade
• Product Name: Gamma
• Category: Fan
• Application: Roof Mounted
• Style: Vertical, Commercial
• Shape: Robust
• Phase: Single
• Voltage: 240V
• Hertz: 50Hz
• Pole: 4
• Length: 400mm
• Weight: 8Kg
• m3/h: 3460
• L/sec: 961 Nom.
• Speed r/s: 23
• Inlet: Yes
• Average dB(A) at 3m (Low Air Flow): 56
• Average dB(A) at 3m (High Air Flow): 54
• CE.. 1ph (kW): 0.49kW
• CE.. 1ph (Amps*): 2.20Amps
• CE.. 3ph (kW): 0.45kW
• CE.. 3ph (Amps*): 1.40Amps
• A: 400mm
• B: 500mm
• C: 75mm
• D: Ø640mm
• E: 417mm
• Run-on Timers & Speed Controllers
• A range of upstands are available. For information on suitable upstands contact your local Fantech branch
*Includes high performance backward curved centrifugal impeller
*Amperages shown are a guide only, refer to our Sales Department for accurate figures at time of order
|Product Type||Exhaust Fan|
The Lighting Outlet delivers the 3460m³/h Gamma Fan Roof Mounted Vertical Discharge Series ø640mm Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $11.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.