• Martec dimmers are a compact, modular dimming mechanism rated at 350w, and designed for universal load compatibility.
• The unit utilises powerful and sophisticated dimming technology to provide full control of almost any type of load. Used to control loads such as LED, incandescent lamps, 240v halogen lamps, dichroic lamps and low voltage lighting that uses iron-core or electronic transformers.
• The Push Button model incorporates on/off switching and dimming control into one mechanism.
• The dimming performance is optimised to ensure smooth, linear dimming across the control range.
• The Rotary Dial model is a separately switched unit that utilises sophisticated dimming technology to provide full control of a wide range of load types.
• Fit most branded switch plates
• No neutral required
• Soft start
• Suitable for 1-way or 2-way operation
• Overheating protection
• Over current protection
• Full short circuit protection
• Minimum brightness adjustable
• Dimming method: Trailing edge
• Supply voltage: 240v AC ~ 50Hz
• Load wattage: 10-350w (1.5 A max)
• Ta: -10 + 40°C 25g
The Lighting Outlet delivers the Martec 350VA Rotary LED Light Dimmer Trailing Edge Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $11.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.