The Ezifit Thru Roof Relief Vent is easy to install and is suitable for exhaust or supply air applications. Ideal for 150mm & 200mm duct mounted fan systems.
• Easy to install design.
• Suits all types of tile or metal roof profiles.
• Roof flashing included (excludes bush fire code compliance models).
• Comes with convenient 3-pin plug and lead.
• Suitable for connection to long duct runs.
• Good installation will provide quiet operation.
• “Continuous rated” motor with safety thermal protection.
• Galvanised metal finish - easy to paint.
• Powder coating in required colour available as optional extra.
• 220-240v, Single-phase, 50Hz.
• Certificate of Approval number: Q02250.
- 1 x Ezifit cowl with 500mm (ERV150) or 650mm (ERV200) long metal tube
- 1 x roof flashing
- 2 x duct support straps (ERV150) or
- 2 x mounting brackets (ERV200)
- 12 x fixing screws
- 1 x installation instructions
- Typical applications include domestic bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, range hoods, and small commercial applications.
The Ezifit Thru Roof Relief Vent series of roof mounted fans shall be as supplied by Fantech Pty. Ltd. and be of the model numbers shown.
|Product Type||Roof Mounted Fans|
The Lighting Outlet delivers the Ezifit Thru Roof Vent 200mm Dektite/Tiletite Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $11.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.