Elegant design without compromises. The Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas heater series features a signature ceramic fascia that provides efficient and comforting even heat distribution across a large area. Available in two sizes with a wide array of ceiling and wall mounting options.
• Tinted Glass-Ceramic Fascia. Spread comforting heat evenly across a large area.
• Environmental Efficiency. Slow-release ceramic burners are supremely efficient and the most environmentally sustainable gas-fired heating method available.
• Elegant & Unique Design. Make your heater a feature or have it blend seamlessly into the background, thanks to a beautiful and elegant design.
• Unrivaled Coverage. Project comfort evenly across a wide expanse while reaching deeply into open areas.
• Wireless Control Capabilities. Seamless remote heater control with our genuine wireless control accessories.
• Patented Direct Ignition System. Instantaneous ignition, whenever you require it, without the need for a pilot light.
• Premium Construction. Exceptional engineering and premium materials provide reliable performance and durability.
• Ultimate Wind Resistance. Innovative patented technology ensures reliable function in wind speeds up to 18km/h.
• Set and forget. Simple and easy to use, with smart system compatibility and automated re-ignition.
• Versatile Mounting & Directional Control. A range of dedicated ceiling and wall mount options let you reclaim valuable floor space, while a custom pivot bracket offers easily adjustable heat direction and coverage.
• Fuel Type: LPG | Natural Gas
• Colour: Black
• Ceiling Poles: 5 Poles length to suit ceiling heights (3200mm, 3400mm, 3600mm, 3800mm, and 4000mm)
• Heat Output: 42Mj
• Approximate area heated (m²): 20m²
• Gas connection: 3/8 SAE
• Electrical connection: 220-240v
• Width: 756mm
• Depth: 403mm
• Height: 421mm
• Weight: 20kg
• Min. distance to combustible materials: Side 1100mm
• Without heat deflector: Above (to ceiling) 1100mm
• With heat deflector: Above (to ceiling) 350mm
• Bromic Heater Ceiling Poles: Mount two heater units back-to-back beneath flat or pitched ceilings.
• Bromic Heat Deflector: Dual-layer stainless steel deflectors that significantly reduce the clearance needed between the top of a heater and the surface above it by absorbing heat that would otherwise escape vertically.
• Basic Control: Bromic Heating Wireless Controller: Independent ‘On/Off’ control of up to two electric or four gas heaters across two separate circuits within its 30m range.
• Full control: Bromic Heating Wireless Master Remote: Invaluable for larger venues, the Master Remote provides user-programmable customisation and gives you full control over an unlimited number of heaters in up to 6 groups within its 30m range.
The Lighting Outlet delivers the Platinum 500 Smart-Heat Gas Heater in LPG or Natural Gas Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $11.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.