Platinum Electric Heaters
These heaters are so good and i can see why they call them platinum as they are the best. Great heat output and able to use patio all year round :)
The ultimate in seamless slim-line design. The award-winning Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric heater series is specifically suited to seamlessly blend into low-clearance and design-focused spaces. Available in black or white, with two sizes and a wide array of ceiling, wall and flush-mounting options.
• Tinted Glass-Ceramic Fascia. Spread heat evenly across any area while minimising light emission.
• Slim-line Design. Elegantly understated design that blends into nearly any outdoor environment.
• Wireless Control Capabilities. Seamless remote heater control with our genuine wireless control accessories.
• Durable Construction. Enjoy reliable heating for years to come thanks to durable stainless steel construction.
• Tight Space Versatility. Place these compact heaters virtually anywhere due to minimal vertical clearance requirements and a wide range of wall, ceiling and flush-mounting options.
• Precise Directional Heating. Accurately alter heat coverage as required with a simple bracket adjustment.
• Set and forget. Simple and easy to use, with single-switch activation and smart system compatibility.
• Marine-Grade. Also available in marine-grade 316 stainless-steel for coastal environments.
• Fuel Type: Electric
• Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel 304
• Colour: Black | White
• Heat Output: 3400w
• Approximate area heated (m²): 10m²
• Electrical connection: 220-240v AC~50/60Hz 14.2A
• Width: 1275mm
• Depth: 182mm
• Height: 54mm
• Weight: 10kg
• Min. distance to combustible materials: Side 250mm
• Mounting Height: 1800mm (Wall mount) or 2400mm (Ceiling Mount)
• Mounting Options: Ceiling, Wall, Recessed, Flush Mount, Ceiling Pole
Accessories (sold separately):
• Bromic Heater Recess Kits: Bromic’s Electric Heater Recess Kits enable seamless integration of heating solutions into areas where subtlety and style are paramount. Platinum and Tungsten Smart-Heat™ electric units each have unique recess kits, allowing them to service spaces with ceilings between 2.4m and 3.5m above the floor by flush-mounting units within roof cavities as small as 250mm!
• Bromic Heating Suspension Poles: Bromic Heating’s Suspension Pole is used with Platinum Electric units and are used to space units down to an effective height in higher ceiling applications where wall-mounting may not be appropriate. Available in two lengths – 600mm and 1200mm poles that suspend a heater, these kits retain directional adjustability while providing heat directly to targets from above.
• Bromic Heating Wireless Controller: The Bromic Heating Wireless Controller has the ability to switch power supply to two separate circuits, enabling independent ‘On/Off’ control of up to two electric or four gas heaters. The unit’s included radio transmitter offers control from up to 30m away and is entirely portable, although it can be easily mounted with a double-sided adhesive or with screw provisions within the case.
• Bromic Heating Wireless Dimmer Controller: The Bromic Heating Wireless Dimmer Controller augments the functionality of our base-model Wireless Controller with the ability to dim electric heating output over a percentage gradient. The unit’s included radio transmitter allows quick reductions of heating output to 25%, 50% or 75% while also offering the ability to adjust output up/down in increments of 1%.
• Bromic Heating Wireless Master Remote: The Bromic Heating Wireless Master Remote offers complete comfort control and user-programmable customisation to those wishing to implement our wireless control solutions on a grand scale. This radio transmitter can adjust an unlimited number of controllers in 6 groups from a single point within its 30m range and is a must for larger venues.
The Lighting Outlet delivers the Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric Heater 3400w in Black or White Australia wide.
From all the major cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide to all the regoinal and rural towns. No matter where you are, we can get it to you!
We offer a flat $11.95 shipping rate for most metro areas around Australia. If your postcode does not fall into this category, shipping will be calculated at checkout - It's normally not much extra.
Orders with items that require to be ordered can take 3-5 business days to dispatch. Delivery times will vary depending on location (Please see below)
Orders must be a minimum of $200 for us to process. Each country may have importing taxes, it is the customers responsibility to look into their country's importing tax. Australia's 10% GST (goods and service tax) will be removed from orders. Orders must be shipped internationally for the GST to be removed.
Package lengths 2 meters or more will incur a $30 freight charge. This covers the courier's excess size charge and covers heavy duty packing materials needed to send your package safely.